Prof. Vikash Pathak
- To coordinate, assess & review the ongoing research work in the University.
- To visualize and implement the future research strategies of DUVASU.
- To conduct research work in the emerging areas of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- To provide research and development support for generation of technologies and knowledge for the growth of livestock.
- To streamline the research mandate, thrust areas and short term/long term strategies for accomplishment of research goals by each department of the University.
- To coordinate inter-departmental and inter-institutional research projects.
- To visualize future research strategies of the University.
- To guide and assist the university faculty in acquiring funding for new research projects from National/Inter-National funding agencies.